GD Sunny Studio Stamps • Country Carnival

04.06.2022

Hi everyone,

today I'm excited to be guest designing for Sunny Studio Stamps. I'm sharing two cards made with the Country Carnival Stamps from the latest Summer Release.

On my first card, I created a fun carnival scene using the carousel, ticket booth, popcorn stand, balloons and bear images.

I started off with ink blending the background. To create a cotton candy colored sky, I used the Distress Oxide Inks Salvaged Patina, Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar. The ground was blended with Hickory Smoke ink. I die cut it with the stitched rectangle die from the Frilly Frames Retro Petals set. I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and adhered the background to the white A2 card base.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut them out with the coordinating dies and adhered everything with liquid glue.

 

For my second card, I used the awesome ferris wheel and combined it with a couple of other images.

This time I created a portrait A2 card base from white cardstock and blended on some Salvaged Patina and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink in the background. For the two grass hills, I used Mowed Lawn and Shabby Shutters and die cut them with the Slimline Nature Border Dies.

I picked the girl and boy from the Spring Showers set as well as the small trees included in the Balloon Rides set. The images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and I colored them with Copic Markers. I cut everything out with the coordinating dies.

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock strip and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I also added the word 'FUN' which I die cut from colored and white cardstock using the Chloe Alphabet Dies. Finally, I assembled the scene by adhering the die cuts, sentiment and images.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have an amazing day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs