DT Stempelgarten Challenge April

05.04.2018

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We enjoyed some precious family time and finally warmer temperatures outside. Which brings me to our new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme «Spring».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I made this CAS card with some of my beloved My Favorite Things products. The chick and the bunny are from the «Hoppy Friends» set – I really like the smaller stamp sets that MFT  is releasing lately.

I colored these cuties with Copics and fussy cut them out with scissors. For my background, I masked off a rectangle and did some blending with Distress Inks. The sky was made with the help of the «Cloud» stencil. I stamped the sentiment from the «Handwritten Happiness» set directly on top using VersaFine «Onyx Black» ink.

You will have time until April 30th, 2018 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs