DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #298

28.10.2014

Good morning peeps,

today I can show you my very first Christmas card for this year which I created for the new Everybody-Art-Challenge with the theme «Stars/Crystals».


I used the «Christmas Sparkle» stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps and white heat embossed this gorgeous tree which is built out of stars and snowflakes. Then I sponged some Simon Says Stamp «Sea Glass» ink over the tree and also around the edges of my square. The beautiful scripty word «Merry» was cut out of silver foil with one die of the «Merry Christmas Die Collection», also by Clearly Besotted Stamps. The word «christmas» (SSS «Happy» stamp set) is heat embossed in silver («Super Fine Silver Detail Embossing Powder» by Ranger). I matted my square with a piece of grey cardstock («Smoky Slate» by Stampin' Up!) and adhered it with foam tape to my card base. Finally I added some SU rhinestones to get some sparkle.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!


8 Kommentare :

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Oh, deine Karte haut mich um! Wunder-wunderschön! ♥

Lisa Lara hat gesagt…

Wow Anja this is so so so amazing. Love it. Gorgeous.

Melanie-Jane hat gesagt…

Hi Anja, bin wieder mal riesen Fan von deiner Karte. Das Merry aus silber ist wunderschön und das zarte blau passt einfach perfekt.
Deine letzte Halloween Karte "same but different" ist übrigens auch der Burner.
Lieber Gruss aus dem Wallis
Melanie-Jane

silvermoon hat gesagt…

Wunderschön!!! Danke fürs Mitmachen!
LG
Claudine

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh, I love this one! My fave color and the card is so CAS pretty... :) Perfect!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Gorgeous! The inking over the stamping makes such a pretty halo around the tree. LOVE that silver foil die cut. Hugs!

Sandy hat gesagt…

Wunderschön! Ganz mein Geschmack was Farbe und die schlichte Gestaltung angeht.
LG

SonjaK hat gesagt…

Eine wunderschöne, elegante Karte ist das geworden. An dem zarten Farbenspiel kann ich mich gar nicht satt sehen!

 
site design by designer blogs