DT-Card bastel-traum.ch Challenge September

15.09.2014

Good morning everyone,

for those who follow my blog regularly, you will notice there's something different today ;o). After 3 years of blogging I decided to post in English from now on (at least
I will try). I hope my German speaking readers don't mind and although I will make mistakes I think it was time for this change.

But now onto business *hehe*. Today starts the new challenge (runs until October 15th, 8:55 am CET) over on the bastel-traum.ch blog. The theme for September is «Fabric/Sewing».

http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/

Therefore I created this Fall card with Lawn Fawn's beautiful «Stitched Leaves» dies:


I did some hand sewing on my card. First I stamped some stitched lines (from Mama Elephant «No Peeking») in a light color (Memento Ink «Desert Sand») for a better reference. Afterwards I pierced the holes with my piercing tool and then run a golden thread through.

The die cut leaves were colored by sponging different Distress Inks to achieve some fall colors. I adhered them to my card using dimensional foam adhesive. The German sentiment means «Thank you so much» (Stampin' Up! «Tausend Dank») and is heat embossed in Gold («Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder» by Ranger).

I used a piece of patterned paper (Lily Bee Design «Autumn Spice» 6"x6" paper pad) for the background. The «Buttermint» cardstock is from Bazzill.


So get out your sewing machines or needles and take part in our fun challenge!

Although it's pretty late for it, I'm playing along with the current CASology challenge:


Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!


7 Kommentare :

Sonny hat gesagt…

Solange ich meine Kommentare nicht auch in Englisch schreiben muss ;))),
stört mich die Umstellung nicht.

Deine Karte gefällt mir unheimlich gut. Bin ja ein absoluter Fan der schlichten, klaren, übersichtlichen Karten.

Liebe Grüße Sonny

Susan Powell hat gesagt…

Beautiful leaves - and a gorgeous card!!

Diana Nguyen hat gesagt…

Gorgeous!!! Love those leaves and your perfect stitching just takes the card to a whole new level of beauty! Thank you for playing along with CASology!

berucrafts hat gesagt…

... hmmm auch in Englisch sieht Dein Blog toll aus. Danke vielmals für Deinen tollen Beitrag, freue mich Dich im Team zu haben. LG Ute

Anja hat gesagt…

Danke für Deinen lieben Kommentar, Sonny! Und natürlich darfst Du gern weiterhin auf Deutsch schreiben *hihi*.
LG Anja

Tracy hat gesagt…

Don't you just love the warm colors of fall. Those stitched leaves are wonderful and so is the great stitching you added. Lots of nice texture and shading on the inked leaves. Hugs!

Francine hat gesagt…

Nun ja, wie ich es bereits zwei Mal sagte: Ich bin ganz verliebt! Das ist so eine ganz typische Anja-Karte, mit einem tollen Layout, wunderschöne Farben und perfekt und sauber verarbeitet! Diese Blätter mag ich auch so gut!
LG
Francine

 
site design by designer blogs