Essentials by Ellen | Mondo Magnolia by Julie Ebersole

13.08.2015

Hello everyone,

I totally forgot to post this card which I already created a couple of weeks ago ;o) It features the beautiful and huge Essentials by Ellen «Mondo Magnolia» which was designed by the talented Julie Ebersole.


I stamped the magnolia twice on the opposite corners of my panel and heat embossed them in white. Then I did some Prismacolor Pencils Coloring (I know there are no turquoise magnolias in reality but I simply love this color *lol*). The «Tip Top Taupe» cardstock (one of the new Stampin' Up!  In Colors) is a bit darker than the usual Kraft cardstock I use.

The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set and means «Thinking of You». I white heat embossed it, too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


4 Kommentare :

Becca Cruger hat gesagt…

This looks sooooo gorgeous - who cares if the flowers aren't a natural color?! Haha - the turquoise looks stunning!!

I Card Everyone hat gesagt…

Anja!!! If there WERE turquoise magnolias? I'd plant an orchard of them! So gorgeous!!! LOve that cardstock - and its name!
=]

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Diese Karte ist einfach unglaublich schön! Die Farben, der Stempel, das Papier....Perfekt! Und Türkis geht immer!
GLG, Stéphanie

Tracy hat gesagt…

Beautiful pencil work. You can make those magnolias any color you like. :-) Lovely card Anja.

 
site design by designer blogs