DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #58

15.10.2017

Good morning everyone,

there's a new challenge theme over at the bastel-traum.ch blog – this time it's all about «Thanks».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until November 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

Fall is taking a little break and it almost feels like spring where I live. So I made this floral «Thanks» card.

I stamped lots of flowers and leaves from the My Favorite Things «Pretty Posies» set with their Premium Dye Inks in shades of Coral, Aqua, Petrol and Grey. Then I cut them out using the coordinating dies.

For the background, I did some Inlaid Die Cutting to create a frame around the focal sentiment. Therefore I used the stitched scallop die from the «Blueprints 27» set and one of the «Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX» Die-namics. The peachy paper is from the «Watercolor Wash» 6x6 Paper Pack.

I also die cut the large word «Thanks» («Twice the Thanks» Die-namics) from turquoise foil cardstock and inlaid it into the center piece of SU «Naturals White» cardstock. The sub sentiment comes from the «LJD Spring Wreath» set and I heat embossed it with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder.

Finally, I arranged all the stamped images and popped up some of the flowers with foam tape for more dimension. To decorate my card, I added Pretty Pink Posh sequins («Sparkling Clear» and «Rose Gold») in different sizes.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your Sunday!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thanks for this precious information i really appropriate it.

Buy Kids Lehenga Online

 
site design by designer blogs