DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #56

15.08.2017

Hello everyone,

it's the 15th of the month and this means we have a new challenge over at the bastel-traum.ch Blog: Anything Goes.
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until September 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I went with the Clean and Simple style and created this card using the gorgeous floral stamp from the Concord & 9th «Hello Lovely» set.

I stamped it in VersaMark at the top of a piece of coral cardstock and simply heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Love this tone-on-tone look. I also heat embossed the German sentiment (which means «Congratulations»; Dani Peuss Klartext-Stempel «Glückwunsch») in white.

To finish off my card, I added some small Nuvo «Morning Dew» Crystal Drops which dry perfectly clear.

With my card, I'm taking part at the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge #12: Anything Goes.



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

3 Kommentare :

Marybeth hat gesagt…

Simply gorgeous, Anja! Love this simple beauty!

Lisa hat gesagt…

So elegant! Love this. Great color, too. Thanks for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Gorgeous. Elegant simplicity. Thanks so much for joining us over at Where Creativity Meets C9!

 
site design by designer blogs