DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #53

15.05.2017

Hello everyone,

today starts a new challenge over at the bastel-traum.ch Blog and it's all about Men/Boys.
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until June 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

It's always challenging to create those masculine cards, so I decided to play with the fabulous new Distress Oxide Inks and the «Emboss Resist Technique» for my dad's Father's Day card.

At first, I stamped the Simon Says Stamp «Lattice Grid» background on a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I applied several layers of the Distress Oxide Inks «Broken China» and «Cracked Pistachio» – these two colors go so well together!

For my sentiment, I combined the layered SSS «Love» die (cut from navy and white cardstock) with a text from the «More Sketchy Banner Greetings» stamp set that I white heat embossed on vellum. I assembled my card, added a thin strip of navy cardstock and rounded the corners with a punch.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great start into the new week!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Peniche5 hat gesagt…

I love your mix of blue tones on the distress background Anja. I can't believe I still haven't tried that technique! x, Dennice

 
site design by designer blogs