DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #50

15.02.2017

Good morning everyone,

it's already time for another challenge over at the bastel-traum.ch Blog. We invite you to choose between or even combine the themes «Birthday / Birth / White and one color of your choice»
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until March 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I made a CAS card to welcome a baby girl by re-creating this card which I made almost 3 years ago ;-)

I cut four strips from different shades of pink Stampin' Up! cardstock using a My Favorite Things Blueprints 29 die. Next, I temporarily adhered them to a piece of scratch paper with the same spacing in between. I placed the Papertrey Ink «Wonderful Words: Baby» die on top of my ombré stripes and run it through my die-cutting machine. I carefully removed the die and made sure I didn't loose any of the tiny cut-outs from between the letters.

To create some dimension, I die cut the word «baby» five times from white cardstock and stacked all layers on top of each other. I adhered it to my card base at an angle and then inlaid the cardstock stripes. It really took a little patience, but it was so worth it in the end. Finally, I added a white heat embossed sentiment (which means «Congratulations»; Dani Peuss Klartext-Stempel «Glückwunsch») and a small die-cut heart.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Anja
 
site design by designer blogs