Make it Crafty Design Team Call

08.04.2015

Hi everyone,

Zoe from Make it Crafty  is currently having a Design Team Call. This brand new team will be focusing on Clean and Simple cards.

http://www.makeitcrafty.com/store-blog/news/new-team-design-team-call

I really like that idea to create cards by combining her gorgeous images with a clean and simple design. I will take the chance to apply because I love coloring characters and am doing more CAS cards lately.

And here is the card I made:


Therefore I chose one of my favorite Make it Crafty images – «Tress Joyful». This little beauty is available in rubber and also as a digi stamp. I already used her on this card last year and she is so much fun to color. Love her happy pose and that awesome hair.

I colored her with Distress markers and then masked her off to create the background with the My Favorite Things «Sun Ray» stencil and Simon Says Stamp inks («Audrey Blue» and «Sea Glass»). For the sentiment I die-cut the Papertrey Ink «hello» from sparkly red glitter cardstock and two layers white cardstock and stacked them together for a little bit dimension.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 Kommentare :

Francine hat gesagt…

Finde deine Karte total original! <3 Das Layout ist wirklich super! Ich wünsche dir viel Glück für den Call und hoffe mir SOOOO sehr, dass es klappt, so wären wir auch hier vereint ;-)! Da wären ja "Rat-Spiele" auch interessant! Hihihi
Ganz ein lieber Gruss.
Deine BS Francine

Tracy hat gesagt…

You've sure found a wonderful way to use her in your CAS design Anja. Best of luck to you on the call. Hugs!

Shelly hat gesagt…

Super cute! Best wishes on the DT call!

Zoe hat gesagt…

oh Anja, I adore your card and the creative background sun rays you added. THank you so much for taking the time to apply for the new MiC team. xoxox

 
site design by designer blogs