DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge April

15.04.2015

Hello everyone,

it's the 15th of the month and time for the new bastel-traum.ch Challenge.
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This time we have a fun bingo chart for you:


The challenge will run until May 15th, 8:55 am CET.

I created a card using the right vertical line: Flower – Embossing – Wood – Yellow.


At first, I ran my kraft card base through my Cuttlebug with a striped embossing folder from Darice to create some texture. Then I die-cut a piece of  ivory cardstock using my beloved stitched dies from Simon Says Stamp. I also created a circle window with the stitched detail on the outside and adhered the panel using foam tape. I stamped the gorgeous flower from the Clearly Besotted Stamps «Fresh Flowers» stamp set and did some Copic coloring. I fussy cut the flower leaving a small white border and placed it right into the window with foam tape, too. Love the dimension it creates.

For the sentiment I die-cut this beautiful scripty word «Sending» from SSS Cherry Wood Veneer Paper and also two layers of white cardstock and stacked them together. I did the same with the little heart. They kinda look like stickers or chipboard embellishments. Then I stamped the «Hugs & Kisses» from the «Fresh Flowers» stamp set on a strip of vellum and heat embossed it in white. I cut a little banner and carefully glued it behind the «Sending» die cut. Finally, I added some «Sparkling Clear» and «Lemon Merinque» sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and called it done ;o)

Thank you so much for stopping by!


6 Kommentare :

Sonny hat gesagt…

Wow, die Farben deiner Blume strahlen richtig.
Klasse Gestaltung!
Gruß Sonny

AmandineC hat gesagt…

Your card it's just perfect ! Love Love Love !

Bastelmichaela hat gesagt…

Wow, das sieht hammer mäßig aus und die Farben sind ein Traum
lg Michaela

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is beautiful!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Using the embossing folder was a fantastic idea. Such great texture behind you lovely blooms. Pretty! Hugs!

berucrafts hat gesagt…

Wow, was für eine wunderschöne Karte, die ist wirklich zauberhaft, Danke vielmals für Deine Inspiration :)

 
site design by designer blogs