DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge February

15.02.2015

Happy Sunday everyone,
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/

it's time for the new bastel-traum.ch Challenge with the theme «Get Well». The current challenge will run until March 15th, 8:55 am CET.

Since there is a lot of flu around at the moment, it's always good to have a sweet card on hand to make someone feel a bit better.


I created a card with the adorable «Get Well Soon» stamp set from Lawn Fawn. For the card base I used one of my favorite cardstocks: «Taffy» from Bazzill. To add some texture I used the «Scattered Bars» stencil from My Favorite Things and Wendi Vecchi white embossing paste. I masked off a circle for the birdie and the bottle of medicine which I colored with Copics. To make the circle more visible I pierced some tiny holes using a template. I die-cut the speech bubble from the «A Birdie Told Me» Lawn Cuts set. Then I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and heat embossed it in white.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
All Creatures Great and Small

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


6 Kommentare :

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Deine Karte ist klasse! Die macht gleich gute Laune und somit schnell gesund :-)
Wünsche dir einen guten Wochenstart! Viele Grüsse, Marlene

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is so sweet! Love it!

Tracy hat gesagt…

That's the cutest little nurse I've ever seen. Another fantastic design from you my friend. Love the embossing paste stripes. Hugs!

debby4000 hat gesagt…

Oh love the bit of texture behind the cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Tracey McNeely hat gesagt…

Anja I love this, fantastic!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh how cute! I love how sweet this is Anja!

 
site design by designer blogs