DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #62

15.02.2018

Hi crafty peeps,

we already reached the mid of February – this means we have a new challenge over at the bastel-traum.ch blog for you. The theme is pretty easy and versatile: «Birthday/Party».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until March 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

Alcohol Inks made a huge comeback these days, so I decided to create a background on Yupo Paper with aqua, blue and green tones. I thought it would be fun to use the Inlaid Die Cutting technique with the Memory Box «Fresh Foliage» die.

The sentiment is from the Winnie & Walter «The Party» stamp set and I heat embossed it with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» powder. I cut a mat from SSS «Fog» cardstock using a MFT «Stitched Rectangle» die. To finish off my card, I adhered «Crystal Rainbow Confetti» from Studio Katia.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Crafting!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs