DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #52

15.04.2017

Good morning peeps,

we have a new challenge theme over at the bastel-traum.ch Blog – this time we invite you to create something for Mother’s Day or a project for a woman/girl.
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until May 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I made a Mother's Day card for my mom. She likes owls as much as I do and this cutie is from the My Favorite Things «I’m Owl Yours» stamp set.


I also stamped the branch from the MFT «Harvest Buddies» set and colored both images with my Copics. Since I don’t have the coordinating dies, I did some fussy cutting.

For the watercolor background, I used the brand new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks «Worn Lipstick» and «Wilted Violet». I love their chalky finish. When everything was completely dry, I heat embossed the sentiment from the MFT «BB Happy Hedgehog» set with «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder by Ranger.

Next, I cut a frame using the largest MFT «Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frame» die. I popped up my colored images with foam tape and added two little die-cut hearts as a finishing touch.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a very HAPPY EASTER!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs