DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #49

15.01.2017

Hi everyone,

today starts a new bastel-traum.ch Challenge and this time it's all about «Friends» :-)
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until February 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I created this scene using some fabulous My Favorite Things products as well as my Distress Inks for a beautiful ink blended night sky.

I stamped the adorable girl and her cute dog from the MFT Birdie Brown «You Have My Heart» set and colored them with Copics. I fussy cut the image leaving a small white border and added a bit of sparkle to her blue dress with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen.

For the Distress Ink background, I patiently blended together the gorgeous colors Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire and a little bit of MFT Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. When everything was completely dry, I used the MFT «Stars in the Sky - Horizontal» Die-namics right onto my ink blended panel. I also die-cut the stars from golden glitter cardstock and inlaid them into the negative.

The text from the MFT «Essential Sentiments» set (one of my current favorites) was heat embossed in white. Finally, I adhered the image with foam tape and added a red die-cut heart which I covered with Glossy Accents.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your Sunday!
Anja

4 Kommentare :

Lisa Lara hat gesagt…

WOW Anja. Love that background with the glow you created and all those stars.

Shuly hat gesagt…

oh this card is JEWEL !!! i love it a billion times !!!right into my treasure chest file it goes

Tracy hat gesagt…

Your creations are always so crisp and clean. Beautiful job on the ink blended sky and your coloring. Hugs!

AndreaH hat gesagt…

Thankyou so much for the tutorial of how you did the background. I've been (not) making cards for nearly a year now. ( Not because I've still not actually made a card I'm happy to publish on line lol) the write up you did showed me exactly how to do the stars. I've read many many blogs trying to find things like this out. Now I know this comes easy to some people, unfortunately not to me!. I have saved this picture and description and will try and make one tomorrow 7/2/17. Hope fully it'll be good enough to show.

 
site design by designer blogs