Poppystamps House in the Woods

22.12.2016

Hi peeps,

it has been a busy time the last couple of days! But before I enjoy the upcoming holidays, I wanted to share a last Christmas card with you.

I just love this gorgeous «House in the Woods» die from Poppystamps. It's perfect to build a simple scene and looks great in combination with a watercolor background. I used Distress Inks («Peacock Feathers», «Mermaid Lagoon», «Blueprint Sketch» and «Seedless Preserves») and added some random splatters of white paint.

Next, I heat embossed the sentiment (which means «Merry Christmas»; Dani Peuss Klartext-Stempel «Fröhliche Weihnachtszeit») with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder. Finally, I popped up my die-cut panel with foam tape.

I'm joining the fun over at Simon Says Stamp where one can upload holiday cards celebrating the National Christmas Card Day.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/happy-national-christmas-card-day/

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


 
site design by designer blogs