DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #44

15.08.2016

Hello everyone,

today starts the new bastel-traum.ch Challenge with the theme «Mask/Stencil/Die Cutting».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until September 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

Here's the CAS card that I made:


At first, I die-cut a butterfly shape from Inkadinkado masking paper using one of the Stampin' Up! «Butterflies Thinlits». I adhered the negative piece onto some white cardstock. I softly sponged Simon Says Stamp «Maliblue» ink through the cut out of the masking paper. Then I placed the Hero Arts «Leaf & Flourish» stencil on top and secured it with washi tape. I took the darker SSS «Audrey Blue» ink to stencil the pattern onto the butterfly. I really liked the crisp result which has been revealed after removing the masking paper.

I cut my panel with the largest My Favorite Things «Inside Out Diagonal Stitched Square Stax» Die-namics and adhered it to my card base made from SU «Pool Party» cardstock. Then I die-cut the gorgeous Hero Arts «hello» once from silver glitter paper and two times from white cardstock. I stacked the word die-cuts together and adhered them over my stenciled butterfly. To finish my card I added some rhinestones and sparkling clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs