DT Make it Crafty CAS Challenge #15 | Hummingbird

16.07.2016

Hello everyone,

today I show you my card for the last Make it Crafty CAS Challenge with the fun theme «Make it move!». All you have to do is create a project that incorporates some form of 'movement'.

I used the beautiful Hummingbird Digi Stamp from the new Elegant Birds Collection. I combined this cutie with the Hibiscus flower which is provided in the same download.


At first, I masked off the hibiscus and blended in some blue ink and let it fade out towards the centre. Then I colored the images with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. It's probably not realistic looking but I love the colors. To create my moving element, I fussy cut the hummingbird and put it on an Action Wobbler. I also added lots of shimmer to the bird with the ZIG Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen in Clear.


The sentiment is from the Mama Elephant «Make A Wish» stamp set. I stamped the text with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it using WOW! «Metallic Platinum» embossing powder. I added some Pretty Pink Posh «Sparkling Clear» sequins and my DIY rosy droplets.

Here is a short video to show you the wiggling hummingbird ;-)


There's still time to enter our «Make it move!» challenge by the end of the month. You can find all the details HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs