DT Make it Crafty CAS Challenge #10 | You Melt My Heart

16.02.2016

Hi everyone,

although Valentine's Day is already over, I want to show you another love themed card that I created for the current Make it Crafty Clean and Simple Challenge with the theme «Splats».


For my background I did some Ink Blending with Distress Inks («Abandoned Coral», «Picked Raspberry» and «Spun Sugar»). To create all these fun splatters I loaded my paint brush with the ink and water and flicked the colors over my panel. I also added some white ones using the Studio Calico «Opaque White» Mister Huey's Mist. When everything was completely dry I die-cut my panel using a scalloped and pierced frame from the Winnie & Walter «Essentials: Audrey Cutaways» set.

The sentiment is from the new Outlined Words With Love Chipboard set. I separated the thin outline from the words by cutting the tiny tabs with a craft knife. Then I heat embossed the outline in white and the sentiment in black and put them back together. Zoe has done a really helpful demonstration video which you can find HERE. These outlined words are simply gorgeous and there are many possibilities to use them on your projects.

I die-cut a heart from vellum and tucked it under my chipboard sentiment before I glued it down. To finish off my card I adhered some clear sequins.

You still have time to enter our «Splats» challenge by the end of the month. You can find all the details HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


1 Kommentar :

Leigh Penner hat gesagt…

Oh, this is so pretty! I love it!

 
site design by designer blogs