DT Stempelgarten Challenge November

05.11.2015

Good morning everyone,

today starts the new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme «Not Square». We are also happy to announce three new DT members! Warm welcome to Elisa, Marlene and Nicole!

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I created this circle card for Christmas. Did you know there are only 7 weeks to go?! EEK! I'll have to hurry ;-)



I love the detailed and intricate designs from Memory Box – here I used the beautiful «Poinsettia Ribbon» die. I cut it once from gold foil cardstock and inlaid the petals which were made from wine red glitter cardboard.

I die-cut my cream cardstock panel with the largest one of the My Favorite Things «Radial Stitched Circle Stax» Die-namics. I'm in love with the fab «Hand Lettered Holiday» stamp set and heat embossed the sentiment in gold.

Then I cut a round card base from Stampin' Up! «Chili» cardstock and embellished my card with matte golden sequins, a red strass sticker  and some tiny die-cut glitter flowers.

You will have time until November 30th, 2015 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


3 Kommentare :

Nicole Vögeli hat gesagt…

Wunderschön! Den Schriftzug mag ich sehr!
Liebe Grüsse
Nicole

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank für deinen lieben Willkommensgruss und die netten Worte zu meiner Karte ♥
Deine Karte ist ja wieder einfach der Hammer! Tolle Stanzen und Stempel, wunderschön in Szene gesetzt.
Grüessli und hab ein schönes Wochenende! Marlene

Tracy hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous my friend. The gold and that sparkly red are so striking. Love it!!! Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs