DT Stempelgarten Challenge September

05.09.2015

Good morning everyone,

today starts the new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme «Up in the Sky». You could use balloons, birds, planes, clouds, sun, moon or stars etc.

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I created a card with one of the older Penny Black stamp sets called «Hugs». I've chosen this cute little mouse flying across the sky with a balloon and spreading a whole bunch of flowers.


I colored the image with my Copics. To add a little dimension I stamped the balloon a second time, fussy cut and adhered it with foam tape. I also did some Negative Die-Cutting using the My Favorite Things «Flat Bottom Clouds». The patterned paper in the background is from the «Let's Polka» paper pad by Lawn Fawn. The sentiment which was stamped in Versafine «Onyx Black» is from the Penny Black «A bunch» stamp set.

You will have time until September 30th, 2015 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

We are also looking for new DT members, so please take the chance to apply by joining this month's challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!


4 Kommentare :

I Card Everyone hat gesagt…

This is just idyllic, Anja! Oh I do wish this little character would fly above me!
=]

Virginia L. hat gesagt…

Wunder scheon!! I love the composition and design. The motion from the flower is absolutely superb! Delightful card, Anja! xo

Tracy hat gesagt…

Adorable! I love the PB critters. The cut out clouds are so fun. Hugs!

Marina hat gesagt…

Beautiful card. I love how you cut out the clouds and overlapped the balloon.

 
site design by designer blogs