Skipping Stones Design Grand Reopening/New Release Blog Hop – Day 1

01.08.2015

Hi everyone,

today I have a special post for you! A couple of weeks ago I was invited to the brand-new design team of a returning stamp company located in the US – Skipping Stones Design. I'm glad to join them and we start with a fun Blog Hop. 


Welcome to the Skipping Stones Design Grand Reopening/New Release Blog Hop. Skipping Stones Design has been around since 2005 but unofficially closed down for a few years while the owner Heather Timmins took some time off to graduate from school and she finally did! Congratulations Heather! So now she's back with a new design team, stamps and more …

Heather is offering free shipping to EVERYONE to celebrate - enter 'freeship' at checkout.

We hope you enjoy all the amazing design team projects along this Blog Hop and of course their is a prize up for grabs! You can win a $25 credit to the SSD storeSo make sure you leave a comment at each stop. Commenting will be left open until Saturday, August 8th and the winner will be announced on Monday, August 10th!

Now here is the card I created:


It's no secret that I simply love butterflies *giggle*, so I stamped my whole background with a solid stamp from the Breathtaking Butterflies set. I used Altenew and Simon Says Stamp Dye Inks in a pastel color palette and my MISTI to get these crisp impressions. The sentiment is from the Heartsong stamp set and I heat embossed it in white and cut a little banner. I put some silver thread behind it and adhered it with foam tape. For the edges of my panel I used one of the «Stitched Borders» from Lawn Fawn.

Now everyone let's start hopping and we hope you enjoy all the creations along the way and should you get lost, below is the complete line-up:

Skipping Stones Design

Coralynn

Wanda

Teresa

Anja
—> that's me ;-)

Lee Ann

Giovana

Martha

Chelsea


Thank you so much for stopping by and happy hopping! See you tomorrow for Day 2 of the Blog Hop!


22 Kommentare :

I Card Everyone hat gesagt…

Makes my heart strings flutter, Anja! So pretty!
=] Michele

Giovana hat gesagt…

Love the soft colors you used, Anja! Really pretty!

Lee Ann Barrett hat gesagt…

Simply gorgeous, Anya!

Diana hat gesagt…

Beautiful. I love how you added the silvery thread.

Teresa Kline hat gesagt…

hello Anja! sweet pastel colored butterflies...luv the design!

sparkle & shine *~*

Becca Cruger hat gesagt…

Woops! This was supposed to go here: This is beyond lovely! So soft and gorgeous with all those pastel butterflies. My mom just ordered me a MISTI for my birthday and I am SO excited for the day it will come in the mail! I just spent some time scrolling through your designs and I am incredibly impressed with your talent. The last post - the sunshine one... it blew me away! I'm happy to be your latest follower!

Coralynn Murray hat gesagt…

I can't get enough of this card. I just love the colours and how soft they are. Love it!!!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Your pastel flutterbys are so pretty Anja. Congrats on the new team! Hugs!

Barb Turpin hat gesagt…

Such a pretty background, and the silver string is a beautiful touch!

HolyLise hat gesagt…

The colors are just yummy!!!! So perfect!

Indy's Designs hat gesagt…

What a beautiful card! Love the soft pastels!

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love these butterflies and
the sweet pastel colors.

Cheryl hat gesagt…

Beautiful CAS card!!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

I'm loving the ink colors! Beautiful butterflies!

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Liebe Anja
Zurück aus den Ferien - und dann solche tollen News! Gratuliere! Und die Karte ist einfach wunderschön :-)
Herzliche Grüsse
Stéphanie

lisa808 hat gesagt…

So pretty--I like the soft colors.

Maria Pilar hat gesagt…

Lovely colors! Beautiful butterflies!

Cornelia (fun stamping) hat gesagt…

Awesome card - pretty butterflies!

Denise Bryant hat gesagt…

So pretty! I love the soft colors you used and the popped up sentiment with thread embellishment! So pretty!

CraftyPaws hat gesagt…

So soft and delicate! I love that thread you used for just the right little added texture and interest!

Lucy E. hat gesagt…

This is simply beautiful!
I love the pastel colors you used!
Congrats on making the DT :-)


Heather hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous!! So simple and the butterflies are so beautiful.

 
site design by designer blogs