DT Stempelgarten Challenge August

05.08.2015

Good morning peeps,

Today starts the new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme «Hmm, yummy!». This means you'll have to add something food related to your project like a cake or cupcake, fruits, chocolate, BBQ etc.

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I combined this cute little panda from the Your Next Stamp «Love and Smiles» stamp set with the C.C. Designs «Cupcake Die» to create a sweet birthday card.


I colored this lovely image with Copics and fussy cut it. For the cupcake die-cut I simply used some scraps of patterned paper (I wish I'd added some shading to the cupcake because it looks really flat). In the background I sponged some light aqua stars using the Memory Box «Starry Nights» stencil. The striped paper on the card base and the sentiment from the «Baked with Love» stamp set are by Lawn Fawn. To embellish my card I added a thin strip of silver foil and a couple of pearls.

This challenge will run until August 31st, 2015 and you can win a voucher with a value of CHF 20.– for the Stempelgarten Online Shop.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sweet day!


1 Kommentar :

Tracy hat gesagt…

He's so cute. :-) The stenciling in the background looks amazing. Sweet card my friend. :-)

 
site design by designer blogs