DT Skipping Stones Design | Butterfly Hello

20.08.2015

Hello everyone,

today I have my very first post over at the Skipping Stones Design Blog. I created a card with some colorful butterflies.

When I received the Breathtaking Butterflies stamps, I realized that they would be perfect for the Two-Step Stamping technique. At first I stamped the solid butterfly image three times in a lighter color. I arranged my butterflies as they would flutter across my card. Then I chose darker shades to stamp the detailed butterfly image on top.

The «Hello» is from the Heartsong 2 set and I stamped it in Versafine «Onyx Black». I adhered a piece of diagonal striped patterned paper to my card base. Finally, I adhered my panel which was cut using a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die with foam tape.

To add some sparkle, I went over the butterflies with a Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

2 Kommentare :

Tracy hat gesagt…

So beautiful. Your stamping is always so perfect. Do you use a light box to take your photos? They're wonderfully clear. Hugs!

Nicole Vögeli hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja. Du machst wirklich sehr schöne Karten. Dein Stil gefällt mir sehr und auch wie du Farben kombinierst finde ich toll. Grosses Kompliment!

 
site design by designer blogs