DT Stempelgarten Challenge April

05.04.2015

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are having a great time with your family and friends on Easter.

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

Today starts the new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme «Butterflies and/or Dragonflies».


I love to do watercoloring lately and used my Distress Inks for this happy background. At first, I heat embossed the butterfly from Inkadinkado (designed by Brenda Walton) in white. Then I wet the area around the butterfly and added three different colors by loosely dabbing my brush. I also did some fun splatters.

The sentiment is from The Alley Way Stamps and I cut a little banner and popped it up with foam tape. To embellish my card I added my beloved enamel dots.

This challenge runs until April 30th, 2015 and you can win a voucher with a value of CHF 20.– for the Stempelgarten Online Shop.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful Easter sunday!

6 Kommentare :

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Wunderschön! Deine Karte gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut ♥
Viele Grüsse, Marlene

SonjaK hat gesagt…

Ui, die ist aber schön geworden! Ich liebe die warmen Farben, die du verwendet hast.

Tracy hat gesagt…

Beautiful! I love the softness but vibrancy of the Distress ink background. So pretty my friend. Hugs!

scrapkat hat gesagt…

Super schöne Karte <3
Gruß scrapkat

Manuela hat gesagt…

tolle Karte, die Farben sind super! Hab eure Challenge neu entdeckt! Vg

Rika hat gesagt…

Eine wunderschöne Karte!

 
site design by designer blogs