DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #322

28.04.2015

Good morning everyone,

we have a new theme for the Everybody-Art-Challenge and it's «Book Page or a piece of it». I created a sympathy card. I have a hard time to make them since it's always for such a sad cause :o(


I didn't use a real book page but instead I digged out some of my favorite My Mind's Eye design papers. I went with neutrals for this card. The striped paper was adhered to a kraft top folding card base. I distressed the edges of the text paper with a Tim Holtz tool and bended the corners a bit to give it some dimension. Then I heat embossed the beautiful «Fancy Feathers» from Clearly Besotted Stamps in white and fussy cut them. I stamped the sentiment from WPlus9 («Very Vintage Greetings») in black and added some black enamel dots and a little red heart as my only pop of color.

Thank you so much for stopping by!







R.I.P. sweet D.

5 Kommentare :

debs2107 hat gesagt…

Beautiful card

Francine hat gesagt…

Was für eine wunderschöne Karte, und in Wirklichkeit ist sie noch schöner!
Hab vielen Dank!!! <3 <3 <3

Shelly hat gesagt…

Sympathy cards are always the hardest to make...though this is simply, beautiful.

Christina hat gesagt…

So eine Schönheit! :)
Ich liebe diesen "Bücherlook"!
LG, Christina

PrinzessinN hat gesagt…

Wow, die Karte ist wunderschön!

 
site design by designer blogs