DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #320

14.04.2015

Good morning,

it's Tuesday again and we have a new theme over at the Everybody-Art-Challenge – we want to see some «Pearls» on your creations.


Only a few weeks ago, I already created this card for the Same but different challenge using the beautiful «Doodlie-do» stamp set by Papertrey Ink.

Since the stamps were still mounted to my Fiskars stamp press, I decided to re-create the card because I really liked the arrangement. This time I heat embossed the flowers in «Cameo Coral» from Stampin' Up! on a piece of Bazzill «Taffy» cardstock. Then I die-cut the word «Happy» («Tipped Top Dies» by Papertrey Ink) directly from my panel. Below that negative I stamped and heat embossed the «birthday» sentiment from the PTI «Keep it Simple: Birthday» stamp set.

I adhered my panel to a «Cameo Coral» card base using lots of foam tape. To comply to the challenge theme, I added some matching Doodlebug pearls.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


4 Kommentare :

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Einfach wunderschön! Die Farbe ist so frisch und macht gleich gute Laune :-)
Viele Grüsse, Marlene

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Ganz tolle Karte - tolle Farbe! Und dieses Stempelset ist es wirklich Wert öfters benutzt zu werden! Hast du deine freien Tage genossen? MISTI angekommen?
Herzliche Grüsse
Stéphanie

Shelly hat gesagt…

Oh, this is so pretty! Loving the coral!

Tracy hat gesagt…

The color is fabulous and I love the fun whimsical designs of the flowers. Beautiful Anja!

 
site design by designer blogs