DT Stempelgarten Challenge February

05.02.2015

Good morning everyone,

where has the last month gone so quickly?!

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


So it's time for the Stempelgarten Challenge. For February we want you to create «Anything but a card».


I made a tag using this cute professor from the «Perfect Chemistry» stamp set from Your Next Stamp. So glad the Stempelgarten Online Shop now carries some stamps and matching dies from this manufacturer.

The tag was die-cut with the «Tag You're It» Die-namics from My Favorite Things. For a tone-in-tone look I stamped the YNS «Large Splatter» in «Audrey Blue» ink by Simon Says Stamp. I colored the professor with my Copics and fussy cut him. The sentiment from the same stamp set was stamped in Versafine «Onyx Black». To finish my tag I added two little hearts and some baker's twine.

This challenge runs until February 28th, 2015 and you can win a voucher with a value of CHF 20.– for the Stempelgarten Online Shop.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


6 Kommentare :

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja!
Dein Anhänger mit dem coolen Prof finde ich total gut gelungen! Deine Art zu colorieren gefällt mir sehr. Hab einen schönen Nachmittag und viele Grüsse
Marlene

Lisa Lara hat gesagt…

Wow Anja. I love love this tag. Love your coloring in this cutest stamp.

Shelly hat gesagt…

Oh, this is so cute! Love it!

Unknown hat gesagt…

I just love it, Anja! :)

Tracy hat gesagt…

He is such a cute character. Love the tone on tone. Hugs!

Francine hat gesagt…

Oh wie süss ist dass denn?! Ich finde den Anhänger total schön, auch farblich.
Ein lieber Gruss.
Deine BS

 
site design by designer blogs