DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #311

10.02.2015

Good morning everyone,

this week we want to see some «Baker's Twine» on your creations for the Everybody-Art-Challenge.

I made a masculine Valentine's card with a woven heart out of light blue and white baker's twine.


Therefore I used a Stampin' Up! piercing template with a heart shape and a piercing tool. I randomly run my baker's twine through all the pierced holes and adhered the ends on the back. I die-cut it with one of the «Stitched Cirles» from Simon Says Stamp and mounted it with foam tape to the card panel which is covered with a piece of an old SU designer paper.

To build my sentiment I die-cut the «happy» (Winnie & Walter «The Big, the Bold and the Happy Cutaways») from silver foil cardstock and heat embossed the other two words (Winnie & Walter «The Big, the Bold and the Happy») in white. Finally, I adhered three silver sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and a little white die-cut heart. That's it ;o)

Thank you so much for stopping by!


3 Kommentare :

Shelly hat gesagt…

WOW! Stunning card, Anja! Love it!

Tracy hat gesagt…

LOVE it! The twine heart is so cool. Also love the mix of the shiny die cut and white stamping. Awesome card my friend! Hugs!

Francine hat gesagt…

Was??? Hab ich hier denn noch gar nicht kommentiert?! Eine Schande! *LACH* Aber du weisst ja bereits, wie ich deine Karte schön finde! Sie wäre auch für die letzte OCC perfekt gewesen, also als Beispiel meine ich jetzt :D!!!!! Ich bin TOTAL verliebt!
So, ich konzentriere mich mal auf unser Ratespiel! Bis gleich! Hihhiih
Deine BS

 
site design by designer blogs