DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #310

03.02.2015

Good morning peeps,

it's time for a new theme over at the Everybody-Art-Challenge and we want to see «Text as a motif».

Just the perfect occasion to pull out this «My Favorite» stamp by Neat and Tangled.


This gorgeous handwritten sentiment is large enough to be the focal point of an A2 size card. I stamped it in VersaMark and heat embossed it in white (Hero Arts White embossing powder). Then I grabbed some of my favorite Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Picked Raspberry) and did some Watercoloring. Being a very clean crafter it's not that easy for me to do something that is so not under my control. But at the end, I really like how this turned out and I was brave enough to add some splatters, too ;o)

With my card I'm taking part in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes
Stempelküche Challenge
Challenge #11 – Heat Embossing

Thank you so much for stopping by!


6 Kommentare :

SonjaK hat gesagt…

Wow, was für eine Farbexplosion! Solche leuchtenden Karten gefallen mir immer ausgesprochen gut. Toll auch, dass du dich noch zu den Farbspritzern durchgerungen hast, die runden deinen Aquarelllook wunderbar ab. Danke, für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelküche-Challenge.

Jo Nevill hat gesagt…

Fabulous watercoloring ! Love the colours you used.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Jaklena hat gesagt…

oooh, I love this stamp and your card:)

Stephanie hat gesagt…

WOW - so wundervolle Farben, da wird einem bei der Kälte draussen gleich warm ums Herz! Ganz tolle Karte!
Liebe Grüsse
Stéphanie

Shelly hat gesagt…

Simply, gorgeous!

Tracy hat gesagt…

LOL That sounds so much like me. I love all the mixed media stuff but find it so hard to make something that's not neat. Beautiful mix of colors Anja. Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs