DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #296

14.10.2014

Hi everyone,

today starts the new Everybody-Art-Challenge with the theme «Leaves».

Of course I had to create another autumn card. This time I used the gorgeous «A Tree for all Seasons» stamp set from Winnie & Walter which I luckily won some weeks ago.


I repeatedly stamped the solid leaf image in three different Simon Says Stamp inks («Goldenlocks», «Coral Reef» and «Beenstalk Green») all across the card. After that I stamped the outline image in VersaMark and heat embossed it in Gold («Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder» by Ranger).

For the sentiment I created a little leave window using one of the leaf dies («Stitched Leaves») from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the «thank you» from Avery Elle onto some vellum and heat embossed it in Gold, too. Then I adhered it behind the window. To finish my card I added some golden sequins.

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!


3 Kommentare :

silvermoon hat gesagt…

huhu,
schau mal auf meinen Blog, vielleicht hast Du ja Lust mitzumachen und einen Crystal PEN zu gewinnen. Ich suche kreative "Glitzerliebhaberinnen". ;-)
LG
Claudine

PrinzessinN hat gesagt…

Die Karte gefällt mir sehr gut. Ich mag die Herbstblätter.

Tracy hat gesagt…

Beautiful combination of inks and I love that cut out with the vellum sentiment. Such a pretty design Anja. Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs