DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #294

30.09.2014

Good morning folks,

it's already the last day of September and probably some of you already started with the christmas cards production. I'm more in the autumn mood at the moment. But
my today's card for the Everybody-Art-Challenge is whether autumn nor christmas related but would be perfect for Valentine's Day ;o)

The theme for this week is «Key».


I immediately thought of something like «You hold the key to my heart». But since
I do not own a sentiment stamp with that specific text, I chose the «I just love you.» by Technique Tuesday. I stamped it directly on the patterned paper (My Mind's Eye Lost & Found «Portobello Road») with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it using ZING! «Red» metallic embossing powder. The chipboard heart is from Pink Paislee and I wrapped some May Arts natural jute string around it and attached the key charm. The cardstock is from Stampin' Up! and to finish my card I added a couple of sparkling sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.

Although this is a more simple card it took me quite a while to put it together ;o)


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


2 Kommentare :

Tracy hat gesagt…

It's a simple design, but I love it! The red sentiment pops and I love the script covered heart wrapped with the twine. You have such a great eye for design Anja. Hugs!

PrinzessinN hat gesagt…

Eine wunderschöne Karte...so romantisch. Ich mag ds Detail mit dem kleinen Schlüssel. Echt süss.

 
site design by designer blogs